Portfolio Health checks for adequate allocation towards core and satellites and gives the best possible risk-adjusted returns. Your portfolio health can have 2 states depending on the investments you have - "Good Shape" or "At Risk"
- Your portfolio will be at risk if you don’t have a core smallcase in your investment
- To mitigate this risk you can invest in All Weather Investing smallcase.
Slow-moving satellite missing /lagging:
- Your portfolio may be at risk if the value of your slow-moving satellite smallcases is less than 30%
- Slow-moving satellites help you take exposure to large-cap focused strategies
- You can add a slow-moving satellite to your portfolio to mitigate this risk
Once you have the correct allocation in your investments your portfolios will be in good shape.
💡 Pro-tip: Consider performing the action suggested by Portfolio Health tool on your "Investment insights".